Catholic parish of Saints Peter and Paul, in Cole Camp, Missouri, dates back to 1878. The original frame church was replaced in 1913 by a larger brick structure to accommodate the growing membership of Bohemian and German immigrants. In the 1970's, Cole Camp became a mission to Saint Ann Parish, Warsaw, Missouri, and they have shared the spiritual care of the Society of the Precious Blood since 1956.
In 1987, parishioners were faced with the task of rebuilding due to the deterioration of their 70-year old building. The new church and fellowship hall, dedicated in September, 1988, is located on two donated acres at the west edge of the city. Our oak altar, lectern and candle stands were fashioned by a local carpenter. The fellowship hall cabinetry was created by a parishioner with oak lumber harvested from his farm timber.